- 1st Client opens up to NCA to test our capabilities.
- First client refers two more
- Reached 20 Clients by the end of the year
- NCA reach 100 clients in quick succession
- NCA signs will affiliates ADIA & DHAA
- Social Media presence amplifies and thousands of dentists across the world join NCA on social media
- 1000 Clients serviced by NCA
- NCA innovate their own products to sell to practices at record low prices
- New board of directors is assigned to stimulate growth nationally
- New Monitoring projects underway including patient tracking
- NCA formulates 360. An in house, new non-toxic, non-corrosive detergent for instrument cleaning and ultrasonic machines.
- NCA formulates R4+. A revolutionary disinfectant that deactivates bacteria within a minute of application. Non-toxic, non corrosive, using silicone particle technology to preserve its compounds.
- NCA clientele reaches 2000 as Day Surgeries reach out for products and services
- NCA opens products to the Hong Kong Market
- State Area Health Services reach out for NCA products and Services
- Private Hospital Groups commence purchasing from NCA
- NCA Formulates ZERO. A state of art non-toxic suction line cleaner that causes no corrosion in the lines and removes biofilm
- NCA opens products to the U.K. and Ireland.
- COVID-19 strikes the heart of Australians and the rest of the world. NCA scientists work to innovate faster, more effective disinfectants to assist with bacteria and viral deactivation.
- NCA formulate R4+ DEACTIVATE wipes. Using particle technology to bond bacteria to the wipe enabling the substance sufficient time to deactivate bacteria.
- NCA release HANDSIES. A Non alcoholic hand sanitiser using specialised compounds to denature 99.9% of bacteria on hands within seconds. Unlike alcohol that evaporates within seconds of use, the HANDSIES preservation formula allows its substance to remain on the hands for an hour after application. Using 100% pure Australian Aloe Vera and tea leaf extracts, the HANDSIES Sanitiser completes its skin protective mechanism on each application.
- NCA release the SHIELD. Hand made in Australia, this fabric mask is a personalised mask using level 3 refill medical carbon filters that last 3 days. Replacing the traditional N95 or P2 masks that last for 8 hours, the NCA SHIELD will provide a 3 layer protection barrier to microorganisms and chemical substances. The NCA SHIELD will prevent cross contamination and dramatically lower the cost to healthcare services and other industries for their personal protection. The NCA SHIELD contours to the face over time and remains the best protection for nasal and oral access points.
- NCA reaches 5000 accounts
- NCA opens products to the United States and South America